Thanksgiving was great! Wednesday we ate with the Cultons, Thursday I worked 1/2 day and then ate with the Bradleys, and on Friday we had Thanksgiving in Nashville with the Guthries (minus Josh and John). It was so good to see everyone!
Friday we had our 39 week check up. I had been dilated only 1/2 cm and was 75% effaced for three weeks prior, but finally made some progress this week. I am now 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. I'm sure the Kentucky loss to Indiana the Saturday before had something to do with this. :) We are as ready as we can be...nursery is finished (our good friend Jason painted a mural of a tree on his wall over his crib that I love), Michael's finals are over (all A's so far), the house is clean, Christmas decorations are up, and I'm caught up at work. We are just waiting....
My doctor seems to think I will go before my next appointment which is this Thursday and his due date, but we will see. If he's anything like his dad he will be here December 22nd (due date) at 11:59 pm. I'm sure with my next post, Brooks will be here! Here's hoping Christmas comes early for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment